Anyone recognise these boots!

Mrs. Jingle

Visit site
They look either incredibly expensive or a bit cheap and nasty, can't make my mind up! 😊 They are shown against a CWD saddle, so guessing they are rather expensive. I would imagine if they are the same on the inside they might be a bit too grippy, or are they chaps even? Do you have a picture of more of the actual boot?

cauda equina

Visit site
I've just bought some rubber Shires boots, mostly for cold days as they're big enough for woolly socks - horrid but they do the job!

Mrs. Jingle

Visit site
I've never heard of them, but I am quite common; Ariat is about as upmarket as I go.😊 I can't even see what they are made of can you? Like @canteron I am not sure if I like them or not, I think I would need to see the real life version first.

Keith_Beef

Novice equestrian, accomplished equichetrian
Visit site

Steerpike

Visit site
I quite like them, I always find it difficult to find boots that actually for my legs, not liking the price and I do wonder how long they keep their shape and go saggy or how hard wearing they would be?!

Keith_Beef

Novice equestrian, accomplished equichetrian
Visit site
Ew I think they are utterly hideous. They look like they'd bring you out in a rash too. I could buy quite a lot with 400 quid. It wouldn't be them :eek: 🤣

Before seeing the price I'm already put off by the excessively meaningless marketing blurb and the "one size fits all" statement on the page that @Mrs. Jingle linked to in her post, contradicted by the page that I linked to that clearly shows that these bits are sold in several different sizes...

Ceifer

Visit site
I like them.
The lack of a heel worries me and I think they are a bit expensive but style wise they are nice. If they’re easy to clean that would be a massive bonus. I hate cleaning boots 😂

SheriffTruman

Visit site
From the website:
The 3D Knit material (around the leg and ankle) is made from 63% recycled polyester. The outer part of the foot is 40% recycled polyester and the inside linings are 100% recycled or bio-sourced. The barcode label is water-based. The cleaning bag is made from 100% recycled polyester. The packaging box is 100% recycled cardboard and the inside printing is soy-based.

I think I like them. But not enough to pay over 300 euros.

BMA2

Visit site
Verruca sock aside...would they damage the saddle. I know someone that rode in their wellies loads and it definitely damaged the bottom of their saddle