Anyone recommend a farrier in North Cornwall?

Cluny

Visit site
We have a great farrier at present but unfortunately we have to box our horses to our instructors yard every time we need our horses shod, as he refuses to travel the extra ten minutes to our home as he has a full client base and says he only travels 30 mins from home and no further.

It's really becoming a pain, especially as I have a toddler and baby to look after too.

So, can anyone recommend a good farrier who covers North Cornwall, feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Many thanks!

moana

Visit site
Isn't TheFarrier on here based in Cornwall? Not sure which area though, but maybe worth looking up. Otherwise take a look on the Farriers Register

joeanne

Visit site
Given how many horses there are in cornwall, its amazing how few farriers there are! Took me weeks to find one that would actually come out to where we are, and even then, he is not the most reliable of farriers!

tango'smum

Visit site
We have a great farrier at present but unfortunately we have to box our horses to our instructors yard every time we need our horses shod, as he refuses to travel the extra ten minutes to our home as he has a full client base and says he only travels 30 mins from home and no further.

It's really becoming a pain, especially as I have a toddler and baby to look after too.

So, can anyone recommend a good farrier who covers North Cornwall, feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Many thanks!

richard haydon hes launceston way... absolutly fantastic farrier...

Cluny

Visit site
Isn't TheFarrier on here based in Cornwall? Not sure which area though, but maybe worth looking up. Otherwise take a look on the Farriers Register

Thanks I have called and left a message a couple of days ago, but haven't heard back so far.

Hendrabonnie - I spoke to a few people and Jamie's name came up, so I've just called him and am going to book the horses in with him.

Thank you everyone for your recommendations!