Anyone stabled overnight at Munstead BE?

Angelbones

Visit site
Hi, just wondering if anyone has done this as we are due to do it in a fortnight and I'm wondering what the facilities are like? We've done Munstead before but not as an overnighter. Things like if we camp there can we be relatively close to the yard? Are there loos etc? Is it walking distance to anywhere to eat? Also any handy hints for the stay would be very welcome! I thought I'd ask you lot before bothering the secretary again as she has been so helpful already. Thanks x

Ella19

Visit site
I have never stayed but I'm local and fence judged at munstead a few times, taking it is the one in Surrey? Its very small so chances are you will be stabled on the livery yard and camping on one of the adjoining fields. There are porta loos, not sure about proper loo. No showers as far as I know.

You could walk into Godalming although its a fair old trek and not easy roads! Lots of pizza places to eat in Godalming such as pizza express, ASK etc. Not sure who but some must deliver as my brother was at school at charterhouse and got it delivered! I'll find out for you.

Good luck!