Anyone tried Sumo Muscle Builder - Rowen Barbary

Angelbones

Visit site
As title, just wondered if anyone has tried Sumo MB? Its meant to add serious condition in a short time. Its not cheap, and someone else suggested I try Blue Chip which is roughly the same price, but they seem to be two completely different things and in the past Blue Chip hasn't done much for any of my lot. Its for a very fit 17.2hh TB ex racer turned novice eventer who although is well muscled up and is naturally super lean, needs some extra covering really.

Many thanks.:)

Mince Pie

Visit site
I used a bag and wasn't overly impressed although their other products are good. What about trying their Readymash if you need to put on condition quickly? My mare put on loads of weight after a month on it.

sonjafoers

Visit site
I've not tried it but I did get samples of one the Rowan & Barbary mashes for one of mine who was in desperate need of weight - unfortunately she wouldn't touch it. Can't remember which one it was but it was the one designed for weight gain.

I've now had her on Saracen EquiJewel for less than a month & the difference is amazing, so much so that I've just started halving what I'm giving her until I finish off the bag. She has bulked up and the increase in topline has to be seen to be believed ( I do work her though ).

I started on 2 measures a day and I think she's been on it for about 3 weeks but I've now cut her down to one measure a day. She's fussy and is eating it so it must be reasonably palatable!

It's about £36 for a 20kg bag.

jakkibag

Visit site
I bought a bag when it was on sale, after hearing fantastic reviews about it, two of mine needed a bit extra, unfortunately the only one who would even think about eating it was my mare who was already the size of a whale :rolleyes: the other two wouldnt go near it, not even putting their noses in the bucket, tried mixing it with other things, tried just a sprinkle but they weren't having any of it! :eek: