Anyone tried the Nupafeed calmer?

Hedgewitch13

Visit site
If so what kind of results did you have? I have a 12 yo TB mare who gets incredibly over excited when warming up for showjumping and I really need something to help reduce this. She is generally an airhead anyway and it would be nice to have a horse that doesn't freak out so much when ridden.

Also roughly how much was it - it doesn't tell you on the web site. Thanks!

Reform

Visit site
I tried it with my TB and it made no difference. I bought the bigger bottle and 3 of the instant tubes and I think it came to around £100. I have heard that some find it works and others not.

I also tried a different herbal calmer on my pony and he seemed to be worse on it - he's much calmer now without anything.

WoodyRoberts

New User
Visit site
I haven't tried the Nupafeed calmer but I've found the Blue Chip Kalmer brilliant on my TB. He's an ex racer and mad at the best of times. I started him on it and after three days I could canter him around the fields quietly. I was really impressed as he had only been ridden on the road, schooled or turned out in the school over the winter so he hadn't set foot on grass for 6 months !

Madcow

Visit site
I tried it on our tb event horse and if anything she was worse! She is better on NAF Magic, whereas a friends horse is like a different animal on Top Spec calmer but also saw no good effect on Nupafeed.