Anyone use Equinola bedding?

Stenners

Visit site
Would love to see pics of yours beds! After trying various beddings I'm about to move onto this - most of our yard have been converted! i was worried it won't make a nice deep bed but looking at a couple others on the yard it looks like it will.

PapaverFollis

Visit site
I've used Equinola before. Makes a nice bed. Anything will make a deep bed if you use enough of it, surely. But Equinola is easier to make a deep bed with than say sawdust or woodpeckers but not quite as fluffy as wood shavings. About on par with Easibed for fluffiness but in my view somewhat more absorbant.

Kizzy2004

Visit site
I loved using equinola but unfortunately not many stockists round my way so it was to much of a faff to get any. I deep littered it and it was really easy to skip out and my really wet messy mare was a lot better on it.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
What is equinola? Is it rape straw?
I’ve been using Rappasorb but found it too dusty. I’d considered trying equinola as see they sell it locally!

Stenners

Visit site
I've used Equinola before. Makes a nice bed. Anything will make a deep bed if you use enough of it, surely. But Equinola is easier to make a deep bed with than say sawdust or woodpeckers but not quite as fluffy as wood shavings. About on par with Easibed for fluffiness but in my view somewhat more absorbant.
This is good to know!

Goldenstar

Visit site
I use it for Sky he’s allergic to shavings .
Absorbent and easy to muck out we muck it out daily we don’t deep litter