Anyone use global herbs??

eventergirl87

Visit site
If so any good??

Was just looking on the website ...

Interested in the Tendoneaze for my eventer thats got suspected minor suspensary problem...

And superhoof for my new horse TB with ok feet just not the greatest
smile.gif

berry

Visit site
I used their Diareez when my mare had the squits a couple of months ago and it worked!!
They are really strong smelling though, but my mare ate it ok much to my amazment as she is usually quite fussy
confused.gif

ExRacers

Visit site
Yes I used Immuplus on my VERY fussy TB whilst recovering from 6 weeks off with a virus & I am convinced it did the trick - so much so I have kept him on it.

shadowboy

Visit site
Yes supercalm- and supercalm instant sachets. Took a while for horses to be happy to eat it so added it gradually rather than the way they suggest which is to load it. But i think it works, at least the supercalm instant does.

MagicMelon

Visit site
I don't like the stuff. I don't see how most of their stuff works! I mean, how can tendoneaze help tendons? All it could be is an anti-inflammatory? And the stuff the have for splints - again, can only be an anti-inflammatory...?

I did feed the fly stuff, cant remember which one. It smelt awful like curry which I guess is why it might work, but I opened the container and there was tiny weeny bag at the bottom so that peed me off. Didn't work either. Expensive IMO with no proof behind them.

I haven't heard of anyone (except those replied here) who uses Global.

If you want to improve hoof quality, there is only 1 (well, IMO!) that works brilliantly - Farriers Formula.

the watcher

Visit site
Conversely Global Herbs have a product for COPD which I have used successfully for several months, and the were really helpful on the telephone when I started using the products.
One thing I did like, when I did repeat orders, is that they just sent the bag of product (well wrapped) instead of wasting packaging by sending another tub

lucym

Visit site
i know someone that has just started using the thoroughbred supercalmer (or summit like that) and they really reckon it works.
they have tried most products, through years of tryin, and now are really happy with the global herbs stuff

Troggy

Visit site
I am trying the winter headshaking supplement on Toff and she doesn't like it much (coming from a pony who eats bute/anitbiotics etc on plain chaff...) we are now on half what she should be on with 2 scoops of dried mint so getting there...! lol!
Be interested to see if it works, as with vets we tried a lot of various drugs last year, none of which worked so fingers crossed...

Does anyone know why they don't list the ingredients? I'm curious to know what smells so strong!!!

katie_and_toto

Visit site
We used the supercalm instant sachets on Toto, they worked once but then didn't have an effect again. We tried a tub of supercalm, it didn't calm him down at all, if anything it made him worse! We took him off the calmers and changed his feed, he's much better now
smile.gif

dill

Visit site
I used Sarc-Ex poweder and cream on two of mine with sarcoids for six months and they vanished. No sign of any recurrence either. Also using Airway Plus on a COPD mare for the past two months who has previously been on Becotide/Ventolin inhalers twice daily plus Ventopulmin powder and Prednisolone tablets. She's now off all medication without even the hint of a cough or wheeze.

timmyhorse

Visit site
I've used Movefree and it was fantastic, in two week sit transformed my arthritic horse. However, my current horse is a very very fussy eater and I have a job getting them down him.

beatrice

Visit site
I have used supercalm with good results on my tense spooky, slighty nutty mare. She has basically just chilled out but she still has her moments and has not lost her sparkle.

I also no of someone on my yard who uses the sarc ex with amazing results. Huge sarcoids have gone and no sign of coming back.