Anyone used camrosa on a wart or sarcoid ?

FairyLights

Visit site
Also in veterinary. Vet called to look at a small nodule on my horse he thinks its a wart said to use anti wart cream and see what happens. also said I could try camrosa or engine grease. I dont fancy using either of those. Have been applying Zoviraz for 3 days. the "wart" has softened. Shoukld I continue with the Zovirax or should I try Newmarket cream? [ bloodroot]]?

L&M

Visit site
I was of the understanding that camrosa was one of the worst treatments for sarcoids.....but I had success with bloodroot on a horse with a nodular sarcoid on his chest. It took a few courses but did eventually disappear.

Suechoccy

Visit site
Zovirax and Thuja cream worked on my friend's horse's small scabby area. (assumed a sarcoid but don't know). The 2 creams softened and shrunk it. New healthy skin appeared from underneath.

My horse had a small lump (vet diagnosed as a nodular sarcoid after looking at it). I ignored it and it went away on the coat change in Sept.

bumper

Visit site
I think your vet's advice is very odd. You either treat it as a wart, or you treat it as a sarcoid: the two things are very different.
In your situation, if your vet is unsure, I would send a pic to Professor Knottenbelt at Liverpool University, via your vet. The vet can do this for you.
However, IF your vet thinks it's a wart, as you have said, continue to treat it as a wart. Just don't go flinging things on it willy nilly!!