Anyone used Millfield Lord Luis?

Holly831

Visit site
Really like the look of him but his oldest youngstock are only 4 I believe.

Has anyone got anything by him?

Especially interested in temprement as I believe he has an excellent one :D

Smile_and_Wave

Visit site
Havent delbt with him myself but i have a friend who works at the stud he is apaprently a really nice sweet horse, best way to find out though is go have a look at him and see for yourself, he is only a young stallion so his first crop will only be about four i think although they seem to of done quite well at youngstock evaluations etc

i saw him jump at hoys this year as well he has real presence and look at me about him unfrotunately i think he had a pole down which was a shame but he was totally unfased by the atmosphere and everything

special design

www.unitedcolouredstud.com
Friends of mine had a lovely filly by him in 2009, also seen a couple of others by him too which were also very nice, as for luis himself i love him, hes like watching a ball of elastic when he jumps and of course i like the white bling !

Smee

Visit site
Has anyone got anything by him?

I've got one 'cooking' at the moment. Due late May / early June.

As Smile & Wave said pop across & see for yourself. I think they have some of his youngsters still at the stud, that I'm sure you could see too. They've always been very happy to help when I've been there. I think the youngsters so far have been doing well in dressage futurity classes too.

I also have a gelding by Laptop (Luis' sire) and he has such a lovely easy going personality. I think he's a sweetie & a canter to die for, but of course I'm bound to say that ;)

Jazzelle29

www.claireadamson.com
My friend has two three year olds by him which she bought from the stud. They are lovely..great attitudes and paces. But...just a thought...why not buy one of their youngsters instead of breeding your own? They are very well produced and you get exactly what you want then too.