Anyone used Oestress?

Chicos_Mummy

New User
Visit site
It doesn't work on my mare, and she won't touch her feed with it in either! She is a cob so normally greedy! I find Stroppy Mare brilliant! It is about half the price of oestress to!

jenz87

Visit site
My mare is practically unrideable without it!!

She does turn her nose up at it, but if you introduce it slowly and mix it with something nice, it generally works.

I used apple juice, and now oil and she doesnt notice it after a few weeks.

Chestnuttymare

www.ipcmedia.com
I have used oestress for a few years now, took her off it a couple of years ago just to see if it was all in my head and she was back on it within a week. There is somebody on here who is brilliant on all the supplements who told me to feed magnesium (which i already use) and something else which I can't remember, hopefully she will come on and comment on this as i was just thinking about it today. the things were what oestress is made up with minus the fillers.

Loopypony

Visit site
I feed both my mares Oestress throughout winter (when they live in, they're both on it as they're mother and daughter....seems to have passed on the grumpy gene!). I definately see a noticeable difference when they're on it! One mare absolutely loves the stuff, she seemingly likes the smell a lot too.

miss_wilson

Visit site
i fed my mare it last summer, seemed to calm her down a little! she is very good, apart from when she is in season when she is a monster to ride!! it definately helped, i was just debating when to restart it!!