Anyone used preequestrian.online?

TED2010

Visit site
Thinking of buying a saddle from preequestrian, they have 100% positive feedback on ebay but just wondering if anyone had had any problems with them? Thank you :)

jacksmum

Visit site
I have bought off them quite a bit on e-bay, mainly rugs, and always found them really helpful and goods delivered quickly :)

stacie21

Visit site
a few friends bought saddles of them no problem so rang up to buy one was no problem to buy then the same day i realised my local tack shop did not sell gullets for wintecs so rang back and said if not been posted could i add on a gullet rather than me just paying for the gullet and putting it in with saddle postage he said oh i will refund your original payment (pay pal) and then take the whole lot together i saw no problem in this thinking money would go straight back in so then would all get posted together. then i looked at my bank and was massively over drawn turns out pay-pal takes 3 days to put money back in account i had saved enough for new saddle not much extra left as i get charged for no overdraft and being in one i rang them they said that i was lying about pay pal and they had refunded money i tried to explain that i no they did not have my money but as they used pay-pal they should no policy and told me rather than taking for saddle twice there customer service was shocking he told me i was giving him a headache so i said well OK u totally wiped me out for money and i still have no saddle after a week this conversation went on a while then he said right i have had enough cant be bothered with you i have cancelled the saddle (he had just told me it was going to be delivered that day) and refunded money again i wont see that for 3 days as u obviously cant afford it any way needless to say i was furious i have never dealt with people like that in my life i just wanted to tell them so they could warn further customers of that problem so be careful

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
I've used them loads and always had great service and found them helpful.

I now tend to ring them direct rather than use ebay and pay with my credit card, if I'm buying a few things I can sometimes get a better price and they have other bits and pieces or sizes not listed. So when I bought my champion skull cap they had the matching covers too tho they hadn't listwd them.

TED2010

Visit site
Thanks guys, I made an offer on ebay and someone rang me today (Sunday) and was really helpful on the phone. So going on the majority of experiences I will probably go for it! :)

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
I've bought a variety of items from them, the last thing being an Equilibrium Pad. It was by far the cheapest I could find & I received it the following day. Great service, I would recommend them to anyone. :)

[59668]

Visit site
a few friends bought saddles of them no problem so rang up to buy one was no problem to buy then the same day i realised my local tack shop did not sell gullets for wintecs so rang back and said if not been posted could i add on a gullet rather than me just paying for the gullet and putting it in with saddle postage he said oh i will refund your original payment (pay pal) and then take the whole lot together i saw no problem in this thinking money would go straight back in so then would all get posted together. then i looked at my bank and was massively over drawn turns out pay-pal takes 3 days to put money back in account i had saved enough for new saddle not much extra left as i get charged for no overdraft and being in one i rang them they said that i was lying about pay pal and they had refunded money i tried to explain that i no they did not have my money but as they used pay-pal they should no policy and told me rather than taking for saddle twice there customer service was shocking he told me i was giving him a headache so i said well OK u totally wiped me out for money and i still have no saddle after a week this conversation went on a while then he said right i have had enough cant be bothered with you i have cancelled the saddle (he had just told me it was going to be delivered that day) and refunded money again i wont see that for 3 days as u obviously cant afford it any way needless to say i was furious i have never dealt with people like that in my life i just wanted to tell them so they could warn further customers of that problem so be careful

You might have something really useful to say, but due to the lack of punctuation, I can't be bothered to read it!

dominobrown

Visit site
I have bought a rug off them. It was (and still is) very nice, and was quite cheap. It came quickly and I have had no problems with them, nore have other people I know who have ordered off them :)

Ginge Crosby

Visit site
i bought a fair few things from them, and have always recieved an excellent service from them. Postage isn't overpriced, yet still arrives really quickly. When i'm doing horsey-shopping on ebay i always check their shop first, as i'd rather buy from them than go with someone unknown.

brighteyes

Pooh-Bah
Visit site
You might have something really useful to say, but due to the lack of punctuation, I can't be bothered to read it!

I think there were two full stops. I was fascinated by the awfulness, particularly as I am trying to teach this to eight year-old children for whom the original Full Stops and Capital Letters lessons were insufficient.

In fact no, just the one - and that wasn't even at the end!

Ladyinred

Visit site
Prequestrian are local to me and, apart from the fact they have the untidiest shop I have EVER seen, they are really good. Nice people, good service and great prices. What more can you ask? Tip: they also stock the cheapest vet wrap in the UK.

Definitely recommend them.

Ladyinred

Visit site
I think there were two full stops. I was fascinated by the awfulness, particularly as I am trying to teach this to eight year-old children for whom the original Full Stops and Capital Letters lessons were insufficient.

In fact no, just the one - and that wasn't even at the end!

If the poster speaks as she writes, then no wonder the salesperson got a headache!

Balibee

Visit site
They are the best online/ebay seller IMO. Have used them many many times. 100% pleased with service/delivery. Their customer service is among the best I have ever dealt with :)

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
I've used them a few times. They're great. The last time that I used them there was a problem via paypal, and they sorted it all out for me.

I hope that I correctly punctuated this!

mia123

New User
Visit site
Please do not use them, I have never complained in public before but this is the worse service and quality of product I have ever received. Do not use them not only will they be rude to you when you try and explain that the product was faulty that they sent you in the first place but they will try and blame you and not be helpfull in order to resolve the problem. A total rip off.

brighteyes

Pooh-Bah
Visit site
Please do not use them, I have never complained in public before but this is the worse service and quality of product I have ever received. Do not use them not only will they be rude to you when you try and explain that the product was faulty that they sent you in the first place but they will try and blame you and not be helpfull in order to resolve the problem. A total rip off.

Your experience does seem to be the exception and IME they have always tried to be helpful and understanding. So I will use again.