Anyone used the horse bit bank?

shadowboy

Visit site
If so did you have a refund and if you did how long did it take? The bit I returned was signed for 9 days ago and it cost me £135 so I would really like a refund but still nothing. Just wondering if they are usually quite slow?

mega spoilt ponies

Visit site
If so did you have a refund and if you did how long did it take? The bit I returned was signed for 9 days ago and it cost me £135 so I would really like a refund but still nothing. Just wondering if they are usually quite slow?

Ive had a couple of bad dealings with them and wouldnt use them again. On a couple of occassions they were just slow though, certainly slower 9 days to refund.

Mamamia

Visit site
They've always been excellent when I've used them. Is it the bit bank or bit shop you used? I've had problems with the bit shop.

shadowboy

Visit site
The horse bit bank is what they call themselves. The bit arrived promptly and well packaged but the refund is taking too long, especially as it's a lot of money...

MissJessica

Visit site
They're preparing for Burghley at the moment and I rang today & were mega busy so possible it's just taking longer to refund you due to the time of year.

scewal

Visit site
I have used the bit shop before, one bit I bought which I didn't realise had bend bit rings!!!! It wasnt a cheap bit either. Emailed them and never had a reply. Another time they sent out the wrong size. Lastly I asked them to take the payment from a different card which they failed to do. Communication it seems is a very weak point for them.