Anyone used this company for transport?

happyhacker85

Visit site
Moving to france with my family and our new mare in 3 weeks time and have booked this transport company to bring over grace for us, I know it was recommended somewhere (most probably on a french horsey Facebook page) but can't help but worry about her on her travels
It would be lovely to hear if someone else has had good reviews of them too!

The company is called
XL international horse transport

foraday

Visit site
Not heard of them personally, but this is not to mean anything especially with companies sprouting up all over on FB without getting a website nowadays.

What size lorry?

Obviously the big names are heard of John Parker, Eric Gillie, Julie Magnus etc who use large lorry's built for the job.

IF you have done your homework the company SHOULD have provided you with the travel itinerary already as it has to be written on the journey log. SO you should know what will happen to your horse.

I know for a fact Julie allows you to travel in her oakley boxes, so if you are THAT worried perhaps you should go with a company that allows that.

Moving is always stressful especially to a foreign country but I would ask the company you have booked with what is the itinerary