Anyone want to help me choose pics for ad?

GinaGem

Visit site
I can use 6:

d5aa65ec.jpg

3c7046c3.jpg

1fd42837.jpg

bc1151c3.jpg

8a22f139.jpg

7bbcbf32.jpg

a56d3e21.jpg

7780b594.jpg

bad22624.jpg

210e5351.jpg

75ce22a2.jpg

66cd81cc.jpg

054bea2c.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_2206.jpg

IMG_2147.jpg

Should i include a fluffy pic as he's currently wintered out? Although can be clipped.

noodle_

Visit site
imo none of the ones with the kids/people sprawling on him..... puts me off ads/

the shows/jumping ones - 2,4 and 12 are the only good ones too sell imo..... :)

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Perhaps 1 or 2 and No. 12. None of the others are suitable.

You should take some time to get a proper stood up photo of him without tack.

mik

Visit site
They are super pictures. If I was you and knowing the guys I would avoid any with people on board with no hats.
I Love the first one.
I also love the second one! The 4th, jumping if you can enlarge it a tad, you can chose between the two, but I like the first jumping one, I think.
Then the one with him undressed!
The the dressage up the center line one is super!
Then the one with all the family.
And depending on what market you are looking at, him looking cute sitting down or the last. (or both the jumping ones!
Sorry bit muddled!.

Suziq77

Visit site
Perhaps 1 or 2 and No. 12. None of the others are suitable.

You should take some time to get a proper stood up photo of him without tack.

Lovely pics for an album but I agree with amymay. 2 and 12 are sutitable action shots IMO but 8 isn't an ideal "conformation shot".

You could always save these ones for anyone who wants more pics emailed. Less is more for an advert in my experience.

Ali2

Visit site
From what you've got I'd go 2, 4 (if you can crop it a bit), 6, 8 (but would probably get a better one), 12 and 14 if you want to use all 6.

What a smasher :D

GinaGem

Visit site
Sorry i should have made it clear i will be loaning him so i wanted pics to show that he just wants a bit of love! Didn't want to say to much because of advertising but he's been used mostly as a lead rein pony for a lady with Alzehimers but can also do more hence the range of diff pics.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Sorry i should have made it clear i will be loaning him so i wanted pics to show that he just wants a bit of love! Didn't want to say to much because of advertising but he's been used mostly as a lead rein pony for a lady with Alzehimers but can also do more hence the range of diff pics.

Ah, different story. Use em all. He looks like such a fun pony!

GinaGem

Visit site
Lol i would but i can't choose! I don't want to show him to serious as he lacks experience out but but equally i don't want to put off people by showing him as a plod pony!

Ladylina83

Visit site
2 6 and 12, I'd like to see something like a stud up confo shot but not the one you have given ( please don't take offence )

Last edited:

chickeninabun

www.wix.com

Thanks goodness!! I was having palpitations thinking you were selling him!!:eek:

Badger is just the cutest, most adorable pony ever and I love to read how much he helps your mum:). Is that your mum doing a dressage test on him?! She looks fab! :)

GinaGem

Visit site
Thanks goodness!! I was having palpitations thinking you were selling him!!:eek:

Badger is just the cutest, most adorable pony ever and I love to read how much he helps your mum:). Is that your mum doing a dressage test on him?! She looks fab! :)

Thanks. No he's not going anywhere I'm just in a bit of a difficult situation as I've hurt my back and I really need to rest it more than I am.

Yes that's mum riding at the dressage. She can't ride now though, she had to go into care and doesn't really remember Badger any more. So I've just kept him ticking over but with my back he's done very little in the last 8 weeks and I feel bad because he lives for attention!

chickeninabun

www.wix.com
Thanks. No he's not going anywhere I'm just in a bit of a difficult situation as I've hurt my back and I really need to rest it more than I am.

Yes that's mum riding at the dressage. She can't ride now though, she had to go into care and doesn't really remember Badger any more. So I've just kept him ticking over but with my back he's done very little in the last 8 weeks and I feel bad because he lives for attention!

So sorry to hear about your mum. It must be so hard for you.:(
Hope you find someone to help you out.:)
Xxx

galloping glory

New User
Visit site
You probably should have one of the jumping ones to proove your horse can jump. The one of you doing dressage at the show, the one of you hacking on him. Probably one of him with all the children and one with you stood beside him with your hand on his back and the one of him lying down because it is soooo sweet!!!!