Anyone want to lend us a pony for a couple of weeks????

lisan

pets.webshots.com
We arranged to get my neice a pony on loan, have sorted stable, all ready, 5yr old neice very very excited, said pony has gone lame a couple of weeks ago, they thought it was an abcess, but not think its a stifle injury - so poor neice and sis are gutted as they were so looking forward to it. Obviously we can't have him until he is sound and sorted - so if anyone has any ideas or could lend us a pony for a couple of weeks to make a little girl very happy, please let me know!

landyandy

Visit site
what size pony are you after.
cool.gif

lisan

pets.webshots.com
From 11hh to 13hh ish she has been riding an ex riding school 13.3 on our yard, but it will not go forward, even I really struggled!! She is happily doing rising trot on her own and want to start doing poles, and learn to canter now.

I've been lunging her in trot on my 16.3, but its a long long way down, so not a good arrangement!!

luckilotti

hillhousestables.co.uk
my little one is a bit footsore at the mo, i've got my 14.2 cob.
i've been meaning to pm you to ask how the new girli is behaving?
re a pony - are you looking for one just for a few weeks or instead of the one thats gone lame?

lisan

pets.webshots.com
[ QUOTE ]
my little one is a bit footsore at the mo, i've got my 14.2 cob.
i've been meaning to pm you to ask how the new girli is behaving?
re a pony - are you looking for one just for a few weeks or instead of the one thats gone lame?

[/ QUOTE ]
Just looking for one for a few weeks, I don't want to let my friend down we we agreed to loan the original pony from - but my poor neice at 5yrs old does'nt understand why she can't have her pony yet!