Anyone watching 'All stars'??

SEL

Visit site
Think its Omega sponsoring it this year instead of Blue Chip. Had a bit of a catch up last night when OH was out and a giggle at the Huttons riding the contestants horses. Nice to see a Clydie in the group - that's not their normal ride!

Not sure which one I'd like to see on my Appy. She can go beautifully when the mood takes her - or engage rodeo mode....

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site
Yes I've been watching it, love the Clydesdale and her owner as both come across very eager to to learn which is what it's all about. I love the little TB that Charlie rode with the cup of tea too and when his owner teared up when he won the two rosettes was lovely too.

Looking forward to seeing the jumping module next time 😊

RoR_nut

Visit site
Religiously watched every series..... And failed entries for all of them too :p

I'd love to see any of the Hutton's on my boy......there's a lot of talent in there but he's a tense chap so would be great to see him relax.

Very much looking forward to the jumping module!

Definatley got me itching to get back in the saddle now though

Fiona

Visit site
I've been watching it, and have now watched series one and two as well.

The horses and contestants are a lot more diverse this time.

Can't wait to see the jumping...

Fiona

Denbob

Visit site
Any way to sneakily watch it without Sky? :S Have watched both other seasons but not seen any of this one!

abbijay

Visit site
I watch it, just caught up on Sunday’s episode. The Clydie is gorgeous and the lady who rides/owns it has the most beautiful smile!
Clydesdales have a habit of making you do that! :D I genuinely believe that once you've ridden a real one you will never look back...

On the Hoof

Visit site
Any way to sneakily watch it without Sky? :S Have watched both other seasons but not seen any of this one!
If you have virgin TV it's channel 200 and something..sorry can't remember the number. Just watched it today for the first time..need to try and catch up on the episodes I have missed. Loving the cob and the Clydie

Denbob

Visit site
That's pretty much the way most of my childhood instructors talked!! USE YOUR BLASTED LEGS is much politer than some instruction I've had!!

Agreed!!! Pammy Hutton's style of teaching reminds me of a lady who used to teach me - I'd either leave feeling on top of the world or a nervous wreck.

alexomahony

Visit site
I LOVE it - literally just watching episode 3 now. I feel very sorry for them doing the bleep test but love how it's highlighting rider fitness (a major issue these days I think!)

Love the Clydesdale and the dun horse... and I also really enjoy watching Charlie Hutton :p

Nicnac

Visit site
I am planning a good catch up tonight as OH is out. I know one of the participants anyway and met two others out competing arena eventing a couple of weeks ago - Georgie with her gorgeous Dun and Sophie on the coloured cob. I was admiring Sophie who is the most beautiful rider before I found out she was an allstar. Georgie had come over to West Sussex from the IOW. I complain about driving 2 hours to compete!

CH is extremely easy on the eye both on and off a horse but yes Pammy is quite terrifying and having seen her teach a demo I don't think I would want a lesson with her however much I admire her (her bark is worse than her bite allegedly). Also at £90 a lesson when she's teaching local to me she is waaaaay out of my budget.

SpottyMare

Visit site
I haven't seen it yet - really liked the first series, but wasn't so keen on the second - I thought the eventual winner was quite bland and couldn't believe she got points in the media module, as she came over very stiff and flat. The army officer annoyed me as well - I didn't like his riding style. A couple of things really stood out - when he was failing to get one of the schoolmasters to canter (unsurprisingly, as he was just booting it in the ribs with both legs), and the way he whacked his young horse when she ran out at a jump. Thanfully, Geoff Billington pulled him up on that one.

As you've all been mentioning the clydie though, I might have to go and look now :)