Anyone who has bred a horse?

Phoebe1

Visit site
I have made up two questionnaires. One for the individual horse owner who has produced a home bred foal and the other for professional horse breeders or stud yards. I have only asked gerneral questions on if they used natural cover or AI and what they think is important in choosing a Stallion/Mare etc., Asking what if anything went wrong or why they might do something different next time. How many foals they have bred. It is mostly so I can gather information and do a graph and final report on different situations. No personal information will be passed on and I intend to send a copy of my findings and final report to everyone who took part just as a point of interest.

I am also interested to know how they go about breaking the youngster in and if traditional methods are strictly used or if so called new techniques like Natural Horsemanship are having an effect on the way horses and ponies are now broken in and trained. So there are also a few questions on that area.

If you email me on: phoebe-questionnaire@mail.com I will send you which ever best applies to you to read and you can fill in as much or little as you like and email it back to me.