Apologies if not allowed, looking for GSP pup South uk

Cat&Mouse

Visit site
I don't know if this is allowed.

Does anyone know of any preferably liver ticked gsp litters that are South UK?
We have been looking for quite a while for a gsp dog pup to join our team and family. They all seem to be way up north and I just don't agree with an 8 week old puppies having to make a very long journey.

galaxy

Visit site
I expect more will come up in the coming months. Do you know what lines you want? My 8 month old came from Devon (I live in bucks) and the sire was owned by the same lady who owned my older dogs sire (who died a few years ago) and I contacted her and asked her if her dog was covering any bitches. She is based in Surrey so should cover some bitches this year in the south of England. My pups sire is Koolwater Pacific at Kilnrae. You can contact his owner through champdogs, she's so lovely I'm sure she will help you if she can.

Keep an eye on champdogs and kennel club.

Cat&Mouse

Visit site
Lines wise as long as they are health tested and ideally from working stock we are not too fussed beyond that. It will be our family house dog and also working.

I have been looking for several months on both of those sites but thank you I will keep my fingers crossed.

Venevidivici

Visit site
We have acquired a couple of GSP pups in the last few years. The second from too far North for you I suspect but the first was from the Lodon kennel,in Herefordshire. They are lovely people,have worked their dogs in the past and kept several of their pups. Their website is worth a look if you are interested.

Our dog is an excellent example of the breed and is a much loved family member,along with our other GSP (the 3rd and 4th GSPs we have had now).

(Fwiw,we live in Yorkshire,(a 3hr drive from the Lodon kennels) and our Lodon pup fell asleep on my lap 5mins into the journey home,never moved and awoke 1 minute before we got home-a dream journey and he never knew anything about it!)

Good luck with your pup hunt and when you find one-they are fab dogs but only for active people!