Apologies to whoever has been upset???

WendyMc

Visit site
Hello

Horse and Hound rec'd a complaint about my fund raising attempts on here for my charity that helps horses and have removed all my posts.

Sorry that someone, some people were upset/offended by my actions, i thought people would be pleased and happy..... sadly not.

Kind regards
Wendy

Quantock-cob

Visit site
I can't believe someone complained :( Honestly, some people on here are such jobsworths. Good luck with your fundraising for a really good cause. I will follow your progress on your FB page. x

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
I'm very shocked and quite saddened that this has happened.

Please don't let this put you off helping the Egyptian horses.

PS. I hope that my parcel is delivered to you soon. :)

muddygreymare

Visit site
You're doing a great job trying to raise money for the charity, don't let one sad individual put you off. I hope you continue fundraising in other ways if they won't let you try to get people to help here. I think it's quite sad someone has button pushed :(

Marydoll

Visit site
Personally i dont think youve anything to apologise for, and the person or persons that complained ..... Seriously, you need to get a life, these people are doing a good think that'll help horses, donkeys and educate people, complainer, you ought to be ashamed of yourself.:mad:
I could liken you to something else, but id prefer not to get a ban :mad:

DH1

Visit site
That's such a shame. Don't be disheartened Wendy, 99.9% of us think that you're doing a fantastic job in the name of a non profit making worthy cause.

I cannot for the life of me imagine what would motivate some sad individual to button push:(

Holly Hocks

Visit site
I really can't believe it - someone really needs to get a life. Surely members on H&H forum should be in favour of helping horses, so whoever made this complaint needs to take a long hard look at themselves.
I hope you manage to raise funds.
There have been numerous threads on here raising money for various charities and saving certain horses I don't see why yours was any different.

WendyMc

Visit site
Thank you so much everybody for being so supportive xxxx

Hugely appreciated :)

I am just dashing off to hand out flyers for the charity Cairo Farrier on facebook and cant thank you all enough xxxx

rhino

Visit site
Have you tried PM'ing TFC to ask - I know similar things have been allowed before when permission was sought. He is usually fairly reasonable :)

If not, good luck anyway with the charity auction, I joined and have shared on fb x

WendyMc

Visit site
Just got back in and overwhelmed with all your best wishes and support, really very much appreciated and thank you I do hope we do well, I will post after the auction and sorting it all out how productive it was - thank you all so much ♥

foraday

Visit site
WTF!

Seriously I do wonder about some people!

I will continue to follow on FB!!!!

Really really surprised that someone complained about a charity!

SophieLouBee

Visit site
Fgs. Really love following Cairo farrier & the Egyptian horses :) inspirational work, makes me happy to follow the progress of them and see how they come into their own. Hope all goes well for you! Tfc is quite lovely really, I'm sure he can accommodate your wishes in some form or another :)

mightymammoth

Visit site
I'm really upset that someone would complain about you talking about the charity, you'd be hard pushed to find a mire worthwhile cause... Maybe the sad jobs worth who reported you can crawl from under their stone and explain their why they did? I shan't hold my breath

Ladydragon

Visit site
That's pretty darn sad... :(

I've been following you on FB since a post on another group caught my eye... You're doing a fantastic job...

Perhaps as others have suggested, contact TFC and see if you can obtain some sort of permission that will allow you to continue to bring updates here... Not everyone uses/likes FB...

Hedgewitch13

Visit site
Not only is it sad that someone complained but the fact that HHO removed your posts is shameful too! It's a charity fgs... Get a grip Fat Controller!

Renvers

Visit site
I am astounded - I have read your threads and saw nothing that I could think would warrant button pushing.

Is your effort to support and educate the owners and help their horses so contentious??

I have joined and shared you Fb page and hope you continue your efforts.

mulledwhine

Visit site
Again the button pusher raises her/his her ugly finger!!! And I bet yet again they are not brave enough to explain why they found your post so offensive !!!!!!

Good luck and well done for caring enough, I am following your progress on facebook x

cremedemonthe

Was Caterham on the Hill, Surrey now Wales
Visit site
That's a shame, a couple of years ago I did a little training with Brook hospital volunteers teaching them how to make webbing headcollars so they could make and send out the headcollars to Egypt for the horses, ponies and donkeys being subjected to awful tack in that country including headcollars made out of twisted wire.
Every little helps and I am surprised and dismayed that the post was not only reported but it was removed.
Has anyone got a link to the face book thread please?
Oz

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
button pushes strikes again :mad::mad:
I bet they work for H&H all these pushers

Again the button pusher raises her/his her ugly finger!!! And I bet yet again they are not brave enough to explain why they found your post so offensive !!!!!!

Good luck and well done for caring enough, I am following your progress on facebook x

I know what i would do, tell them where they can stick their finger, somewhere where they would need a crowbar to get it out again !!! :mad:

Last edited: