Apparently we're set for a 'horse-girl summer' of fashion... it's our time to shine!

Surbie

Visit site
Mudsplats up the back of your trousers, starting where the wellies end
Crusty bits on your sleeves where your horse has 'scent marked' you with his breakfast
The summer scent of horse wee and flyspray
Hands softened by udder cream and whitened by filtabac
Hat-hair - from riding or just desperately trying not to have that wee scent in your hair
A coat that you wistfully thought might be waterproof - with a ripped pocket from your horse's belief there are carrots in there.

I can totally see how that's a look people want to emulate...

Esyllt

Visit site
Their version of horse girl vogue is not what I emulated... I agree with you guys above, added with a water line rising up you leg from inside your boot because there's a hole in it that has let all the water from the lake formally known as a field in, a mud smear up the face because you had a mud splat, which you then attempted to wipe off, now it just looks like you have camo face paint on, and a large assortment horse hair on your back/shoulders/head, because everyone is itchy and you make a great head rubbing post while you are trying to muck out

Esmae

Visit site
Black gunge under the finger nails that no amount of scrubbing will shift 😱
It's really not a good look 😃
I don't know about that. My friend does those sorts of things to peoples nails (you know, black tips and clear on the rest of it) at vast expense. So you are ahead of the fashion trend there!!