Apple watch for riding

Tasha!

Visit site
Hi All :)

I've finally given in and am buying one of the new apple watch series 3's. .. can anyone recommend any decent apps to use for training or competitions?

Thanks!

Tasha!

Visit site
I read the title and thought this was going to be a thread about hacking out with ripe apple trees enroute....

I read the title and thought this was going to be a thread about hacking out with ripe apple trees enroute....[/QUOT

I thought it might be about some apples being poisonous to horses :D

Lol :D
Something tells me the horse world may be lagging behind a little in this area! But getting directions without having to faff with a phone while the pony spooks at the bins/drains/plant life sounds great ^.^

daydreamer

Visit site
I mainly just use the stopwatch on mine! But recently i have got the endomondo app on my phone which you can start and stop from the watch (you still need to carry the phone). I have been using it to track my distance and speed on hacks. I also have a gopro (my boyfriend likes buying me techie presents that he would like for himself!) and you can start and stop that using the watch i think - handy if you fix it to the fence you can record yourself schooling.

Tasha!

Visit site
No, this will be my first apple watch so all app suggestions welcome :)

That's a great idea with the go pro, will look into that too!

only_me

Visit site
I've the second series watch, tbh I don't use it for horse riding as it's not the most accurate lol. I just note the amount of steps I've taken lol. I figure a step on the ground is worth as much as a sit in the saddle so that does me!

I just go for a hack within an amount of time, much Better!