im wondering if anybody knows any information on an arab im about to get,

Her name is Katalina, she was born 1/1/2005

Sire: Karnaq and dam : Ginger,

bred by mr chitenden in Devon,

Does any one know any more info on her as this is all we know so far

many thanks.

JoannaC

Visit site
Not showing up on All Breeds, if you are on FB there is a page for the Crabbet Organisation so might be worth posting there. Have they said she is Crabbet? Is Karnaq the correct spelling I've found a stallion Karnac with some Crabbet bloodlines but not high percentage. How exciting getting a new Arab bet you can't wait.

sundar

New User
Visit site
Not showing up on All Breeds, if you are on FB there is a page for the Crabbet Organisation so might be worth posting there. Have they said she is Crabbet? Is Karnaq the correct spelling I've found a stallion Karnac with some Crabbet bloodlines but not high percentage. How exciting getting a new Arab bet you can't wait.
thanks! im a member of them so will ask! im very excited I lost my boy a couple of years ago who was over 98% crabbet so very excited :) xx

sundar

New User
Visit site
I will do :) his name was Sundar he was my one true love honestly I feel so lost without him even after all this time and the new girl looks just like him so im suspecting some form of family relation maybe xxIMG_0023.jpg

paddy555

Visit site
Its not Sundar I need, its Katalina, I know about Sundar he was my old horse. Thanks for that though :)

yes I know I was trying to find him in case I could see any link to her. I am in Devon but haven't heard of Chittendens although there are a lot of breeders down here. You could try asking the link below which is is SW arab group in case someone knows the name or breeder.

http://www.southwestarab.co.uk/home/4550727830