Arab stallions crossed with Irish Sports horses

Visit site
Hi , I am trying to confirm the breeding of my wife’s super ISH. I am sure that he is by the Arab stallion Red House Condor. He has an enormous jump and a wonderful temperament. I believe that the stallion was with Shaun Doherty in Donegal at the time of his conception but I can’t find his contact details . I would be grateful for any help with this . Thanks Peter Elphinstone

MuddyPonies

New User
Visit site
Hi , I am trying to confirm the breeding of my wife’s super ISH. I am sure that he is by the Arab stallion Red House Condor. He has an enormous jump and a wonderful temperament. I believe that the stallion was with Shaun Doherty in Donegal at the time of his conception but I can’t find his contact details . I would be grateful for any help with this . Thanks Peter Elphinstone

Well Peter, how did you get on? Any leads since?
You may find Cappaloir helpful

Visit site
Well Peter, how did you get on? Any leads since?
Yomay find Cappaloir helpful
Hi,
Thank you for your efforts. I did contact Shaun and he suggested checking the microchip when we have his jabs done ! The dealer in Cork who sold him to England did not reply. I think that the presence of Arab is not a selling point . He is a brilliant little horse with a huge jump.. My wife is a very competitive 64 year old and is regularly winning cross country events and eventer trials with him so the breeding is certainly not detrimental!

MuddyPonies

New User
Visit site
Hi,
Thank you for your efforts. I did contact Shaun and he suggested checking the microchip when we have his jabs done ! The dealer in Cork who sold him to England did not reply. I think that the presence of Arab is not a selling point . He is a brilliant little horse with a huge jump.. My wife is a very competitive 64 year old and is regularly winning cross country events and eventer trials with him so the breeding is certainly not detrimental!

Oh aye definitely check his chip number. Did you get a passport with him? I was fancying he might be one of the Aughavannon geldings registered on the HSI website, what's his DOB do you know and coat colour- think I'd be able to narrow it down with that (it's still raining today in case you hadn't guessed!)? Congrats to them on making a good team, that's all that really matters in the end