Arclid Hall, Sandbach?

jnb

Visit site
Has anyone ever been? Is it easy to find? Google maps takes me to a road in the middle of nowhere....
Going in a big 7.5 ton lorry & really don't want to get lost/stuck as I'll be stressed enough as it is..
Any tips appreciated. They don't seem to have a website (I can find a facebook page).

Widgeon

Visit site
Never been but I have had a Google and the only large outdoor arena and jumping school in that postcode is actually "Arclid Hall Farm". Based on the photos on the Arclid Hall website I'm pretty certain that they are one and the same. Stick the postcode into Bing maps, set it to Ordnance Survey, and the farm is just off the main road (A534) on Hemmingshaw Lane. You can see it named on the map.

When you put the postcode into Google it appears to take you to a quarry a kilometre or so further down the road from the farm!

jnb

Visit site
Thank you! That's what I was worried about (don't fancy riding in a quarry lol)
I'll have a look (Google wasn't helpful, not sure why i didn't think of Bing!)
Thanks again :)

Ossy2

Visit site
Yes it’s on hemmingshaws Lane Just off the A535 opposite the industrial estate should have no problem with access in a 7.5 ton, arenas are great as arena surface people are based there as well