Are lorries not selling ATM?

Bugly

Visit site
I've had my lorry advertised everywhere for weeks now and not a single call.....its very realistically priced compared to comparative boxes.

A friend is in exactly the same boat- not a single call. Has anyone actually sold a lorry recently or is no-one buying right now?

I'm soooooo frustrated....I really need to sell as I have lost my parking for the lorry.

vam

Visit site
Its taken me weeks to sell my small lorry (need to up grade) but i was lucky as someone on the yard wants it but i waited for her to get the funds together. It just seemed easier than to keep advertising it and nothing come of it.
As im looking as well i've seen loads of lorries come back up for sale even thou they seem like a bit of a bargin but you dont know if thats because they wernt that good in the end.
I guess with so many rules and regs that people have to really think before they buy a lorry now.

Bowen4Horses

www.poppywebber.co.uk
i seem to have had a good amount of interest for katie. I think it's cos i'd consider a trailer as part exchange. Everyone that's enquired has offered a trailer. I did consider taking a horse as part ex too... Could you try something like that? Good luck! X