Are people buying horses at the moment?

rubyrumba

Visit site
Am wondering whether to advertise my horse now or whether it'll be a waste of money? I will be advertising her cheap though and she is a bargain! Orshould I wait til the spring? Thanks :)

Gracie21

Visit site
There are always buyers out there. Although given the market and the vast array of horses on offer, they are going for the school masters (as we all would!) which leaves all of us, with the quirky ones, unable to sell!

It depends on your horse. A competition record for this season is VERY important atm I think :(

I don't know if spring will bring anything better tbh? Might as well put her up & see? Have good pics :) Good luck!

rubyrumba

Visit site
Well she is a 4 year old going sweetly and ready for someone to take her further. She has only been out showing up until now so not competition record.

Gluttonforpunishment

Visit site
Is this the one that threw a splint?

Just thinking if it is then that more than time of year may be the deciding factor for potential purchasers?

Maybe try the free sites and test the water there first before spending money on adverts.

Hope you find her the right home :)

rubyrumba

Visit site
I'm selling both of mine, they've both had splints, one had surgery to have it removed and the other one had it injected and it's tiny now, it may reabsorb.

starryeyed

Visit site
Nervously just started to look, seems to be a bit of a minefield out there! I'd maybe stick your ad on some of the cheapy websites and leave the more pricey ones til later on if you don't get enough interest?