are people not loaning at the moment??

lexibell

Visit site
pointless post really unless anyone knows of any horses local to Northants that are for loan!!

Im just frustrated! I feel like I've exhausted the usual websites, notice boards, etc and I'm getting nowhere! either nothing there or they've already been snapped up.

anyone any ideas?? are wanted adds a waste of time??

sea_view

Visit site
My friend is in the same postion - been looking for a loan horse for months butr rarely anything coming up. Wanted ads I think are worth a go - try local RC websites too
smile.gif

sidesaddlegirl

www.sidesaddlegirl.co.uk
I gave up on my loan wanted ad for my friend's 12 year old daughter as either I got no replies or I ended up getting offers of "not-novice-ride 16hh ex racers".
In the end, one of my horsey friend's has loaned me her daughter's out grown pony until we find something for J to ride.

goneshowjumping

Visit site
i had the same thing when i was looking, i put a wanted ad on horseexchange and got a horse in a week! i had so many replies!
i think people are wary of loaning these days due to so many scams and nasty people, which is a shame as it gives the good loanees a bad name!
keep hunting and put some wanted ads out as it really does work! good luck in your quest.

russianhorse

Visit site
I've found that when ive replied to ads on people offering to loan, I have had no replies

Ive also had a few wasters aswell, which is incredibly frustrating!
frown.gif

I know a friend of mine is having the same problem getting a loaned pony for her son too

Laurenm01

Visit site
It took me two months to find a suitable horse here but he was still a 40 minute drive away. I think the best way is word of mouth or going to horsey shops! Hope you find something!