are there any p2p'ers in here???

Baggybreeches

www.photobucket.com
Erm I might be classed as one, but I am waiting to earn the title of 'successful point to point owner/trainer/rider' any one would be good, all would be fantastic!
I have already been out for 2 preseason days as fortunately mine is an excellent hunter, our season starts Oct 26th so we will be out with a vengance then.
Rosiefan's grandaughter is very good and does a lot.

wench

Visit site
well if anyone knows the answer to this one I'd be greatful, I am aware that horses have to be registered with wetherbys as a full tb or id only thingy. However, my tb (or poss tb x) is neither, nor do I have any breeding records for him (which makes things awkward for me!), is he still eligable for members races?

seche

Visit site
ME - well I have done when I was 17 & 18. For members race I think you can race anything - my dads hunter did it one year when it was bottomless.

Baggybreeches

www.photobucket.com
Yes you can run anything in a members race, although I will check the rule book. You will need to have a medical to apply for your RQC, I will check it out for you tonight and post the relevant rules. Depending on how competitve your hunt is depends on how well you will do, thats why I qualify with the Holcombe when the Cheshire Forest is nearest me
wink.gif

wench

Visit site
Thanks for that. its the Burton hunt - they used to be at Market Rasen race course, now they have moved it. Quite gutted actually as would loved to have ridden round a proper race course!