are you a numnah or saddle cloth person? pics please

gillianclaude

Visit site
I'm definately a saddlecloth person, or halfpad for when he needed the extra padding when he lost muscle. I own 2 numnahs, and I think I've only ever used them on him once.. I have far too many saddlecloths though! :eek:

immoralorchid

Visit site
To be honest it depends what in doing if I'm showing then nothing as the saddle fits well and it would distract from the horse
5041_240652190007_875900007_7359739.jpg
although if I'm hunting or jumping I use a proper sheep skin numnah as it is natural and absorbs the sweat. A White saddle cloth for dressage with our name on is appropriate for dressage tee hee that's about the only time we get dieva ish lol I can't even spell the word =)

SarahRicoh

Visit site
I have always had saddlecloths-a variety of colours. My current fave is black with white sheepskin :) however after reading this think i might swap to numnahs...

Purely because ponyvis very short coupled and saddle cloths do swamp.him a bit! Think they might look better actually!

Enfys

Visit site
English - wool numnah for hunting, then usually polo/navaho blankets at any other time.

Western, saddlepad and/or blankets. I have two saddles that I use on many horses, what goes underneath depends on which horse.

Javabb94

Visit site
I always use Saddlecloths, although I do have a fleece lined numnah but haven't used it for a year as prefer Saddlecloths,

I only ever had a numnah on my first pony and when showing/working hunter as had brown sheepskin lined ones for that

muddygreymare

Visit site
I only own one numnah, and thats her fluffy sheepskin one, the rest are all saddlecloths as they fit her better and look better as she's got a long-ish back. Not shown her yet but not sure what to do when I do as she's grey skewbald haha but will probably go black or white numnah if I can find one that is big enough and nice!
I think your horse OP looks best in the black one :)