rema

Visit site
I sent a few and got a rather nasty one back so i gave up
frown.gif

ruscara

Visit site
I am!
smile.gif
After getting nothing but: 'This site is down for maintenance' the first night, I am now getting real messages, and I have sent some, too. It's quite fun, and passes the time waiting for HHO to load!

RachelB

Visit site
I'm still on it, if I get any not nice messages I chuck 'em back in the sea!
Can't think of anything witty enough to send around the globe though yet...

terrierliz

Visit site
Yes still using it - leave it running in the background have picked up loads of bottles! Also sent quite a few.
It's fun!!
Thank you for showing us the way!

LauraBR

Visit site
Just started... got 3 messages already although 2 of them said the message was lost because the bottle leaked?! 3rd message said 'I have issues' hmmm

ruscara

Visit site
I got one that said: 'I don't have issues, I have a subscription'! I couldn't think of a witty addition to it, and I sent it back! Got one in German, too.

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
I have recieved one bottle in the last 3 days!!!!!! and the message on that was that it was down for maintenance!

Everybody copy and paste on here the messages you get
grin.gif
(because I'm nosy
tongue.gif
)

ruscara

Visit site
I just got: We traced where the bottles have been coming from, they're coming from inside your house. You need to get out now.---------------So thats where all my booze went !Murf (LIM)
---------------
If they run out I have a recycle bin full of empties they could borrow
wink.gif

There you go!
smile.gif

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Woooo, I just got

Help, please!I'm thirsty!---------------Water water everywhere Not a drop to drink
---------------
I feel sorry for everyone who's suffering from the severe heat wave. I'm praying that it'll end soon.

And I added a bit on the end and threw it back in
grin.gif

LauraBR

Visit site
just got...

hello, i am in australia and looking forward to reading your thoughtsbye for now---------------I am in the United States (Georgia). Found this bottle floating along and decided to throw it back.---------------I hope you see this ~fish sticksI live near Charleston, SC (USA) and found this bottle while walking on the beach early on Aug. 2nd. Wonder where it'll wind up next? ------------------------------------ny is up next corona queens hmmm this ocean mail thing is kinda cool

sugarnspice

Visit site
I had an odd dream last night.I was looking through a magazine when I saw an advertisement for a new Amusement park coming out in New York. So I packed up mybags and went there.. But there was only one roller coaster, one REALLY nice hotel, and I was the only one there aside from a few other friends. I had that dream while I was in Maui in Hawaii.---------------I had a dearm but I won't tell you what it was. fish sticks-

vicijp

www.vicijpricehorses.co.uk
My first one received:
I wish I was with him right now. ---------------how do you wish you were with right now????---------------I wish i was with someone i shouldn't wish i was with! *sigh*---------------Don't we all...
---------------
I wish I was with anyone.

Last bit was me.