I love my Martian (my cat)!!!!!---------------good for you
---------------

freaky deaky!
I love hitched (not my cat)

rrrite (my words)

vicijp

www.vicijpricehorses.co.uk
last bit is mine:
Is there anyone really watching this ?---------------No real people, just us shadows---------------Pinch yourself - are you real?---------------
---------------
I pinched myself - in the batty crease!

Croeso

Visit site
the leaking bottle is funny!

i got
I always knew I'd look back on the times I cried, and laugh, but I never thought I'd look back on the times I laughed, and cry---------------wow, that's really deep---------------Very profound---------------

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
PMSL.....Trust you
smirk.gif

druid

Visit site
If you click send again for the leaking bottles you often get what ever the original message was that way....

ruscara

Visit site
No hot air balloons, but I just got this:

My girl is naked and drunk and whimsical - what should I do ??? --- 7:41 pm Boulder Beach, CO July 31, 2006---------------------------------------------""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""---------------Hit That!It's 2nd August - how did you go?
---------------

ruscara

Visit site
Just arrived:

Hitchers unite. Lets start another thread. Got to be more interesting then discussing RAC disciplinary procedures.---------------
---------------

I wanna see hot air balloons. Or dolphins? Sharks? Anything would do ....

ruscara

Visit site
Here's a good one:

hello out there ---------------I'm here and don't know where I am at the same time.---------------Come on guys, think of something interesting to say! Like you're having an affair with your boss or something
---------------
ok. im having an affair with my boss. happy?

druid

Visit site
I really do not agree with the Iraq war. I think it is for oil. But we should still support the people fighting in it...although we may not agree, bad things happen to enlisted people who refuse to fight.------------------------------if everyone said no, then the politicians and the heads of state would have to do the fighting instead. all wars are just arguments between a handful of people at first, innocents get dragged in and people become canon fodder and numbers.

miniemy

Visit site
I just got this

Im 27 how old are you?---------------Older than you.Hx---------------22---------------33---------------19 year old Texan---------------23 year old kansan---------------old---------------I'm a 20 year old southern girl.---------------I am 29 from the UK and i am very important because i am an Hitcher
--------------------------
ok I got no Idea what a hitcher is but I am 26 and from PAI am 28 and also important because I am also a Hitcher------------------------------
---------------

ruscara

Visit site
I have been getting lots in ?arabic or something. And german. And one in Spanish. Gosh, isn't it interesting. Although I am not sure what they are saying!