Area training - what to wear?

ann-jen

Visit site
I'm doing the BSJA area training tomorrow. I assume I need to be smart but probably not formal? I was considering cream breeches, long black boots but just a t-shirt as its so hot. Does that sound ok? I've never been before so I don't know what the "done thing" is.

ann-jen

Visit site
Ok thanks - would it be ok to wear coloured breeches instead on cream then? I don't want to have to keep washing my cream ones before the show at the weekend.

JenniferB

Visit site
Last time I went to an area training I wore smart coloured work breeches and a polo neck top which was absolutely fine, depends how serious your area is about training I suppose but I'm on the committee in my area anyway so could have turned up proper scruffy and got away with it lol! Who's doing the coaching?

ann-jen

Visit site
Its Andrew Hamilton. I've no idea how seriously they take it as I've not been before so I'll err on the side of caution and go for the cream breeches and a t-shirt then.

JenniferB

Visit site
Something cool cos he'll work the arse off you lol! He does a lot down your way doesn't he, have fun
smile.gif