Aredis Sports Horse

kirstyhen

mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk
Hi,

I've done some googling and found that Aredis is a poster on here.

I just wanted to do a little update on a horse they foaled! I bought 'Little Miss Aredis' 7 weeks ago as a project and potential back up horse to my currently injured Eventer and I think she is pretty dam wonderful!
She is out of Little Alice and by Roeview Pride, has been ridden a grand total of 14 times and this weekend did her first ever jumps and went for a little hack out.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I just wanted to post it somewhere Aredis might see it! Plus I'm quite proud of my little grey pony ;)

Here she is...

6c22a12155363f8f5bb2d2c426e2c945.jpg

e3df900f7a9164dee3f3af548fad2347.jpg

ebe9633a78b1dcd858273ac8c543ac72.jpg

An a little video of her jumping...

http://youtu.be/pjb0lg-b7Gg

PS. She's not tiny, I'm 6ft!!

Adina

Visit site
I'm sure he'll pick up on the post. The stallion (RID) stood at a yard near to me, very calm, lovely temperament, competed dressage. Lots of pictures of Little Alice if you google.

kirstyhen

I hope so, thought it might be nice for him to know what had happened to the foal!
I did loads of googling before I even went to see her, think I pretty much knew her life story! Although I couldn't find much on the stallion, just a couple of pictures, so it nice to hear he was a nice lad.

Aredis

Visit site
Hi, pleased to see Misty has found a nice home. When I sold her at auction last year the buyer said she would be used for breeding.
She looks good, very happy for her.

Steve

Aredis

Visit site
Hi, pleased to see Misty has found a nice home. When I sold her at auction last year the buyer said she would be used for breeding.
She looks good, very happy for her.

Steve

kirstyhen

She is very spoilt and says she quite likes being a working pony! She has already got her hooves well under the table and is learning all my other mare's naughty tricks!
Her brand new jumping saddle arrived the other day (told she was spoilt!) and she is now convinced she is a fully fledged Eventer!
She will have a little dressage outing soon and perhaps go for a lesson with my trainer and then she will have a well earned short holiday before going to see what she thinks of hounds!

She was bought with the insurance money after I lost my best friend, Henry, at the start of the year. So she has had a large hole to fill and she is trying very very hard bless her!!