Arena mirror setups

chocolategirl

Visit site
Hi everyone, I’m in the extremely fortunate position of just having had a new 40 x 40 arena built, our previous was 20 x 40. I have 10 mirrors to put up but just can’t decide how to do it for the best effect😳 the company that supplied them wanted a small fortune to erect them, so hubby is going to do it as he did with the last arena. There are so many options of how to position them that I just can’t make my darn mind up! I realise this isn’t an important issue in the grand scheme of things, it’s just that I know I’ll get one chance to get it right, as hubby definitely won’t be up for moving them once they’re up🙈 my liveries are chomping at the bit but us to get it organised, as am I lol. Help me please 🙏 the gate btw is in one corner and all corners are straightened off 🙂

kathantoinette

Visit site
Ive just ordered 5, I’m going on the short side, 1 portrait at each end and 3 in the middle landscape.
Could you put 3 portrait at each side and 4 landscape? Not sure if there would be space for that. I suppose it depends on what you like to look at! 3 portrait at each side would give you good views of your lateral work down the long sides and quarter line but it’s all personal preference I suppose.