argh - help please.. (BS related)

MandyMoo

Visit site
was just scanning bsja website for any katherine james scope qualifiers left to run.. and there is just one left, and its vaguely near me, probably 2 hour drive... but thats ok :)

but it says on the bsja website, ''area 22 show on 1st august'' and when i click on it, all it says is this:

MR DEREK GEORGE MORTON
BEECH HOUSE
MOSS LANE
Yarnfield
Stone
ST15 0PW

Tel:07803 140696

Classes:
1. NEWCOMERS - FIRST ROUND
2. 1.15M MEMBERS CUP
3. 1.20M OPEN
3a. SPORT HORSE CLASSIC BLUE RIBAND
4. NATIONAL 1.30M OPEN
5. KATHERINE JAMES 1.00M NOVICE
6. 1.05M ADVENTURER CHAMPIONSHIP QUAL

BUT... the beech house stud doesn't seem to have a website that i can find anywhere on google :/ so... i can't find an official schedule or anything... and i never usually trust class info on the bsja website as sometimes its wrong.. and if this stud has more than one ring then the class 5 could be first or second in another ring so early in the morning.. or second to last (if they just have one ring) and so would be later on in the day...

CONFUSED. any help please?! :D sorry i've posted about 3 threads in the past 15minutes.. i seem to be a bit HHO crazy right now! lol :p

but any advice on what to do... lol!

thanks in advance. xxxx

Super_starz

Visit site
No where near me, but it might be better if you go onto the Area 22 website, that normally works for area shows round here!

JustInterested

Visit site
As there is a mobile number listed I would give them a ring.....

Not everyone is able to update their own websites (some use externals and everything takes longer) and so you would probably be better talking to them.

I normally think it is good manners not to ring after 8.30 - 9.00pm at night when I ring secretary's etc.

Good luck hope you get what info you need!

MandyMoo

Visit site
oh thanks for rapid replies guys :) you lot in CR are always so good! :D :D

thanks for the website link martlin (how did you find it?! i googled and yahooed beech house stud and looked on about 5 pages of results! haha, maybe im just a numpty :p), and i'll try the area 22 website... and i'll give them a call tomorrow (if mum says its all ok to drive me to this place ;) haha, its a bit further than we normally venture! lol!)

xx

martlin

www.martlinequestrian.co.uk
oh thanks for rapid replies guys :) you lot in CR are always so good! :D :D

thanks for the website link martlin (how did you find it?! i googled and yahooed beech house stud and looked on about 5 pages of results! haha, maybe im just a numpty :p), and i'll try the area 22 website... and i'll give them a call tomorrow (if mum says its all ok to drive me to this place ;) haha, its a bit further than we normally venture! lol!)

xx

LOL I Googled Geoff Glazzard:D

MandyMoo

Visit site
Are we sure it isn't at Field House?!? If you look at the red title of this link it mentions FH but..I can't find it on the FH website! lol

http://http://www.britishshowjumping.co.uk/centre-detail.cfm?shid=79374&month=8��

Oh and it says Tue 3rd Aug so I may be wrong anyway

i saw that too, so looked at the field house website, and couldn't find it listed on there on their show dates or a schedule for it on their website... so i'm guessing its not at FH? :/ sooo confusing! x

JackJill

Visit site
Hi,

I picked a schedule up for this show at Hargate on Sun. Its on the tues and its definately at Field House. x

SJFAN

Visit site
The mention of Beech House is because it is Derek is the Secretary of the Area show (he is also Area 22 Rep) and it is his home address. It does clearly say Field House is the venue. Guess Field House don't have the schedule on their website because they are not running the show, thought it would surely have been sensible for them to at least mention the show!