ARGH!

samsaccount

Visit site
It is now 2pm I went to see my boy (who stopped in the field last night but is usualy stabled on a night) at 9ish this morning (early as i didn't get to sleep until 5ish) fed him, hayed him, checked his rugs etc.........it is now 2pm and his girlfriend has not been turned out, although her mum is pregnant and ready to give birth within the next week or so, i have not even had a call asking me to turn her out, her mum went into hospital for some test the other week but her husband rang up and told me. Granted her baby is more important but no-one has rung to ask to turn her horse out, due to my horse been in the field I had no reason to go anywhere near the stables (indoors) - but i did to check on her and her water etc.

Just annoyes me because she told me she doesn't want me to turn her horse out or change her rugs she will do it. But I was never asked if it would be ok for me to look after her when she goes into hospital.

I am just glad I am still on holiday or i would have sorted my horse out at 6am and gone to college and woudlnt be back until 6pm, and i woudln't have re-filled her water and hay as i woudl have been under the impression she would be turned out sometime (obviously i woudln't leave her with no food or water)

Sorry just ranting that no-one has contacted me (or anyone else for that matter) to even check on her horse.

Sorry I am probably well out of order i am just not very happy about this.

xxcharlottexx

Visit site
dont think your out of order at all
its right of you to be concerend about the horse

whilst the livey may be expecting a baby and may have other things on her mind she should have asked you to put it out that day, or ararnged for you to look after horse for a few weeks before giving birth

(are you the same person who kindly offered to do horse whilst pregnant, but she wrote a letter back nastily refusing? if it is she seems like rather an awkward livery, even if she is pregnant)

is she in hospital now until baby is born?
perhaps ring her husband/bf to see if she is ok as shes not been to the horse yet then arrange something then

as im sure your horse would much rather have his gf in the field with him too :p

hope thinsg get sorter out soon

samsaccount

Visit site
Yes I am the same person.
I have rung her phone as i only have her number not her husbands and she isn't answering but this is normal she never seems to reply to my text or calls. I understand she will have things on but i personaly would like to have things planned out, someone to look after my horse if i couldn't and for someone contact them if i couldn't myself. True some things may come before her horse but surley some consideration should have been shown towards her mare. Like i said if i was at college i would have left her with a little food and water from 6am expecting her mum to let her out. I don't know if she is in hospital someone brought her horse in last night so i don't know if it was her or her husband but i don't think that really matters.

She was in hospital last week for tests and due to that both lived out and i fed hers on a night (a small feed as i have not been told what normal amount she has for her tea) but the night before new years eve they had come back from the hospital and brought them both in so i didn't actually know she was back from the hospital until the next morning when i found i had mucking out to do and she told me she had brought them in because they were home.

I don't want to know what is going on with her, like where she is etc but to an extent i need to know what is happening for the welfear of her horse. Surley i should have had some contact from them since it is going up to 3pm.

Well bf and gf have now been reunited in the field.
Just unsure if i should muck her out and carry on brining her in as she is in a routein of coming in on a night, so i don't want to leave her out and mess up her routein (my boy is the same so i don't want to mess his up either) but i don't think either wil be happy with one stabled and one turned out.
So i am not sure what to do :\

Dovorian

Visit site
Sorry but I think you need to be a bit tougher, it's still possible to be understanding of course but having a new baby may make matters worse, not better. Can you pop round to see her to see how she is and ask outright what arrangements she has made 'just in case', the horse is her responsibility but we all understand how priorities will change!!