Ariat Boots Question

McFluff

Visit site
Hi

I'm a huge fan of Ariat boots, having glaciers, grassmere and bromonts - all several years old and so comfortable to wear. My challenge is that my much loved brown Bromonts are no longer show worthy (they get a lot of wear and the suede is shiny, and one lace has finally worn away). I can compete in my black Bromonts, but they are a bit tired too and I don't find them as comfy (Dressage non insultated version), so I'm looking for replacement to compete in. Black or brown (tack is all brown, hat and jacket are black, compete in low level BD).

While I really like the Bromont, I wanted all leather upper as easier to clean up for competing. So I tried the Heritage Contours - lovely boots but they just didn't fit. The 'shaped' ankle is just in the wrong place for me. Any ideas of what would fit like the Bromont but have all leather surfaces? I didn't think that I had unusual ankles until I tried the contour boots on...

I tend to stick with Ariat as the footbed fits me so well - I have very high arches and broad feet. In many brands I end up in agony due to pressure on the top of my foot.

Also - anyone know what the differences are with the new Bromont Pro? (other than the word pro and the increased price tag!) Do they fit the same as the old Bromonts?

Local tack shop doesn't have anything hence needing to shop online...

TIA