Ariat breeches - reviews?

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
I'm looking for some new full seat ladies breeches and have come across some Ariat (Olympia, I think) on sale.
Any reviews? Does anyone have them and what do you think of them?

I have Ariat Bromonts and am on my second pair... I love them as v comfy but the leather is rubbish quality and both pairs started to fall apart v quickly despite looking after them.. I don't want to buy the breeches and find they're the same!

wish upon a star

Visit site
I've a pair, can't think of the style but plaid with a grey seat. I love them, comfiest pair I own but they are only thin. Also got them massively reduced but probably wouldn't pay full price for them but I am a skin flint! Be wary with the size, they do come up a little small and there's a big variation between styles. Got 2 pairs, different styles one fits perfectly and I can't even get the other anywhere near on!

Myloubylou

Visit site
Love mine, they last for ages although my fave pair just gave out at the crotch �� I have several styles & other than the rise of the waist I find fits the same. I get from equestrian clearance as they are expensive rrp

wish upon a star

Visit site
I'm an 8 normally and got an 8 which is snug but the 10 is better.
Not sure what happened with the sizing, think they might even have been labelled wrong as got the Belgrade and heburn, the heburn fit perfectly and the Belgrade are miniature, they look child size! Didn't manage to return them and not found anybody small enough yet!

Pie's mum

Visit site
I'm going to confuse things now by saying I have ariat denim breeches which seem really quite generous, and hubby bought me a pair of beige breeches from equestrian clearance which seem true to size!
Somewhat off topic I have found that their coats are really small for their size - I'm an 8 but small is really a bit tight and medium fits better!

pottypony1

Visit site
I have the ariat performance (i think?) Breeches and they are really comfy, however i have found the stiching around edges of seams has come loose? Think its just decorative stitching so hasnt effected them but doesn't look too great having loops of stitching loose :/ I'm usually around an 8 and find the 10s fit well x

MileyMouse

Visit site
I have the Olympias in white for competing and think they are very comfy ! Only down side as others have said is that they come up very small so I had to go up a size :)