Ariat Extreme Waterproof Insulated Paddock Boot - Recommended?

Mad_Cow347

Visit site
Would anyone recommend the Ariat Extreme Waterproof Insulated Paddock Boots?

I’ve tried searching on the forum and can see a lot of recommendations for other ariat boots but nothing specifically on these ones.

I’m 4ft 11 and struggle to find boots that fit, I have tiny feet and long boots generally come too high up my legs to ride in comfortable. I usually wear Ariat Heritage Zip boots to ride in but always have cold feet at this time of year.

I hadn’t really wanted to spend this much but I know generally you’re getting good quality with Ariat so they should last and I just cannot seem to find any other decent winter warm riding boots in my size some reason they all seem to start in a 4, clearly someone thinks children and people with small feet don’t need warm toes!

Lady Jane

Visit site
I think you may find they have been replaced by Ariat Bromont Pro Zip H20 Insulated Ladies Paddock Boots. Absolutely fantastic. Comfortable (its a great foot bed), warm and totally waterproof. But not forever. I am retired so wera mine all day every day and they last about 10 months. I'm 5'2" and although they ar a bit snug up the legs when new , they wear in really quickly. I have just bought my 4th pair (maybe 3rd as I used to have the Extreme). I'm a small 4 and the 4 fit perfectly. In other styles I sometimes need a 3.5.
Edit -just did a search - the ones you mention are lace up, mine are zipped