ariat vs dublin

naomilo

New User
Visit site
Hi all i need to ask....which is better ariat grasmere or dublin pinnacle??? i kno most will say ariat, but just wondered if anyuone had had both or have the dublin ones and can tell me how good they are?......what are pros and cons of both please thankyou ! x

Cloud9

Visit site
Got to be Ariat - I tried on both and no ccomparison as far as I am concerned. Friend also has the Coniston boot and they are lovely too.

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
A very nice salesperson warned my friend at Burghley not to try on the Ariat if she was happy with the Dublin. She said once you've tried the comparison between the two you just won't want to buy the Dublin which means if you can't afford the Ariat you will always feel you have got second best. My friend heeded her advice and is very pleased with her Dublins.

OneInAMillion

Visit site
Having had both definitely the Ariat. I tried to get away with paying less money by buying Dublin boots and the quality in incomparable and they weren't waterproof for very long. Wasted the money that should have gone straight towards Ariats

Mince Pie

Visit site
Also if cost is an issue look at the windermeres. This is me in my pair last winter - with a pair of normal cotton socks on underneath.
d6fbf898.jpg

And I am 5'4"