Arizona - here i come :-)

rosie-ellie

Visit site
Tomorrow me and my husband fly to our long awaited ranch holiday in Arizona for my birthday present. I've wanted to go for years and finally I'm going :) can't wait to herd in cattle, try a bit of barrel racing and spend time in the wilderness. :) :) :) :) :)

starryeyed

Visit site
Ohhh how amazing, I am so jealous! Arizona is my favourite place in the world, it's so beautiful and everyone is just lovely out there. Saving up to go back, i'd love to try a ranch holiday. You'll have an amazing time, make sure you get loads of photos for us! Whereabouts are you off to? X

rosie-ellie

Visit site
We're off to the White stallion ranch, I hope what we've read lives up to our expectations. Photo's omg I'll be taking loads so beware you'll be bombarded. Don't think I'll be sleeping tonight to excited......

arizonahoney

Visit site
We're off to the White stallion ranch, I hope what we've read lives up to our expectations. Photo's omg I'll be taking loads so beware you'll be bombarded. Don't think I'll be sleeping tonight to excited......

Saguaros, sagebrush, Mexican beers in the hot tub...if you enjoy yourselves, you should go back in Feb for the Tucson Rodeo :D

roly78

New User
Visit site
Hope you have a great time, my sister and some friends and me did a ranching holiday in Oklahoma a few years ago and had an amazing time, totally worth trying :)

cambrica

Visit site
NOT jealous.... Really I'm not! Just off to ride around my ummmm 5acres!!!
Seriously though have a fab time and pics are a must! ( do they have a white stallion?)

lt0510

Visit site
I've been to the White Stallion Ranch 5 times - it will definitely live up to all your expectations!!!! I would be going again in January for the cactus cowgirl group but I'll have a new born and in a way I am gutted! Lol the horses are lovely and the food is amazing. Do the all day ride too on Thursday (I think) you will not be disappointed. :0)

rosie-ellie

Visit site
Thanks guys - I will do the all day ride and hopefully will have an amazing time. At the moment I'm sat
in Heathrow with my second pint of Stella ooooops - I will behave :)

Emma_H

Visit site
Oh you lucky thing. I've been to the white stallion ranch and it's great. Everyone is so nice, the food is great and the rooms are so comfy. The team penning is great fun and the breakfast ride is lovely. I got told off frequently for riding too English, in jest obviously, takes a bit of getting used to. Enjoy.... so jealous!!

biggingerpony

Visit site
Have fun! I've been on a ranch holiday in the Rockies of Colorado and I can safely say it is the best holiday of my life(so far!!) I have still kept in contact with the people I met out there.. I love saying to my friends I have a real life cow boy on my facebook!

star26

Visit site
Sounds amazeballs! I'm hoping to go on a ranch holiday next year- we haven't booked yet as can't decide on a location - so will look forwards to seeing your pics on here when you get back. Have an amazing time! :)