Armas & Hersus play time action sure to make you smile.

Armas

Visit site
I love watching my boys play full of energy and enjoying them selves.

[video=youtube_share;CnqRDMcHats]http://youtu.be/CnqRDMcHats[/video]

Armas

Visit site
No they were just playing most days they jump and run together. This was the tale end of there fun.

PollyP99

Visit site
Omg - so lovely to watch - they are having such a blast love the moment when they play. Ours have a random funny five minutes but I've only managed to catch a small snippet.

Shysmum

www.youtube.com
This is just fabulous - love it ! Hersus can certainly move can't he, bless him. thanks for posting this, cheered me up on a rough day. x

Shysmum

www.youtube.com
So with turbo Hersus, and the fabulous Titchy, I know I will have a shetland as soon as I get my own yard. Shy used to share his stable and field with a mini - and guess who was in charge, lol........ I miss that little chap, but the owner wouldn't sell him.

Ptolemy

Visit site
Aww I can't see it because my VPN is acting up :(

I'll have to remember to look again when it's working, I love watching him play.

DressageCob

Visit site
Nice to see the little chap getting to play...the other videos where Armas is hoolying and the little chap is tethered aren't half as awesome :)

Ladyinred

Visit site
Hersus would be some horse if he were several hands bigger but retained the speed to size ratio! He is awesome. Lovely to see them play, not sure how long Armas fly rug will last that treatment :)

Goldenstar

Visit site
First vid that you have let the poor Shetland run free...poor little bu88ger has been tethered to that tree for the past 4 years ..

Just a thought to put your mind at rest before bed perhaps James does stuff with Armas and Hersus he does not post on here.