Aromaheel made by aromeese experiences please

Visit site
Yes I used it a few years ago on quite bad case. He had been treated with various other products and stuff recommended by vets.
Within a few days it had nearly cleared up, could have been co incidence. There are no ingredients on the tub so don't know what
is in it!

StoptheCavalry

Visit site
It's absolutely amazing. My horse seems to go from nothing to angry mud fever scabs. I don't wash him off, just paste on some aromaheel and its all cleared up within a few days. I have also used it on what I think was rain scald on his face from him keeping his nosey head out the stable door in torrential rain, cleared it up straight away. Can't reccomend it highly enough, I always make sure I have some to hand.

eggs

Visit site
Had very good results with it. Slap it on over the scabs for a few days and they should just rub off.

southerncomfort

Visit site
Haven't used it for mud fever but used it last week for a graze on Dad's mare's back. Literally within hours of applying Aromaheel I could see it start to heal. Within 2 days it was pretty much gone and the hair was growing back.

Outstanding produce, well worth the money. :)

mightymammoth

Visit site
Thanks really useful. Just put it on for the second day still looks a heck if a mess. Vet booked tuesday morning as I'm not add sure its going to work. Either way I think it must be soothing stuff and smells lovely

Boysy

Visit site
Lavender, Geranium, Tea Tree and all sorts of other lovely essential oils bound together with some petroleum jelly as far as I know to make it watertight and sticky.

Marvellous product as is all the range

gina2201

Visit site
New horse has mud fever and came across this thread whilst looking for suggestions. Would be keen to try this Aromaheel as I tried veg oil but think her leg was a little sore initially but it did help with some scabs. Where can I buy it from either online or do any stores stock this?

Last edited:

intouch

Visit site
Easy to make your own - tub of emulsifying ointment, 20 drops lavender oil, 20 drops teatree oil, melt in microwave till just liquid, stir till starting to solidify, keep at room temperature and slap on liberally, every day for 3 days or till scabs rub off, then every 2nd or 3rd day. never known to fail! (but don't use on cuts.)

dalidaydream

Visit site
I was completely underwhelmed by it to be honest - tried it for rain scald on by pony's back. No impression whatsoever. Sudocreme is much more effective - sorted it within days - at a fraction of the cost.

eggs

Visit site
I've had very good results with it with mudfever. Slap it on over the scabs for consecutive days and after a day or two the scabs will easily rub off. None of mine have every had bad mud fever though so it is just on the odd scab.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
I won't use anything I don't have the ingredients for. I imagine you could add a bit of teatree/simiilar to some sudocreme and get a similar result and know what was in it. I will stick to sudocreme + sulphur powder mix.