Arrgghh! Does the BD website EVER work????

Halfstep

Visit site
I really need to look at schedules and plan entries, seeing as Summer qualification time is swiftly running out. But no! Site is down. AGAIN.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

BBs

Visit site
It appears that BD website wtih all the server changes etc still cant work properly
frown.gif
tried getting on last night took ages.

So frustrating
frown.gif

Worried1

Visit site
Me too - trying to plan for June and it's a frigging pain the bum!!!!!!

As I have said before they should take a leaf out of BE - the site is fast, accurate, swiftly updated and easy to use!

Stoxx

Visit site
It normally works from about 6-8am if that's any help!!!

I'm having to dig out the old BD mag's to look at schedules now.

finefeathers1

Visit site
Agree re site, it takes forever! Also, was not aware until the other day that if you do a prelim your results dont get posted on the website. My daughter has done a few and has done very well, getting placed each time out. For a start it takes literally weeks for them to upload the results. I gave them a ring to see if she had done well enough to quality for a Petplan Festival which she had. When I queried as to why her results werent on the website I was told that they didnt bother as most of the prelims were done on a day ticket. I said she was a full member, and was told her results would be stored on a 'spreadsheet' somewhere deep in BD. Once she got to novice they would be on the website.

My parting shot to BD, was that if BE (said daughter is also a member), can get their results uploaded overnight, what about BD. I was most tartly told by said lady that 'We dont have BE's resources, why dont you just join them if you are not happy'. Didnt know whether to laugh or be annoyed at that comment and dont know whether to re-join her again this year when membership is up for renewal. Their loss!