arrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh

Amelia

Visit site

Yup! All the time
crazy.gif

AndyPandy

Visit site
They (admin etc) keep saying that they're working on it, and it's a big job, but some web developer friends of mine have investigated, and it's really not a big job at all.

It would help if the forum was physically hosted in the UK, as opposed to where it is now (America, I believe). But allegedly it would take less that £300 and 48 hours to make it run smoothly for everyone!

magic104

www.jc-countryside.co.uk
Oh good not the only one then, much to everyones relief could not even get on yesterday after the early morning stint! The evening was hopeless so my daughter was chuffed to get a look in. Still trying to set up the dsktop, so both sharing the laptop.

Ciss

Visit site
I get slow responses and I get a 'too many users' message all the time (monring daytime, evening and in the middle of the night if I try to access it if I can't sleep -- and it even when I was trying to post this message :-(.

Also, the flashing flag won't go away after I've read and answered PMs so that's pretty irritating too.

no_no_nanette

Visit site
Yes, much too often! Its often incredibly slow, OR I can't get on it at all, or it chucks me off in the middle of posting something. I think Admin need to really get going and fix it, otherwise we will all be migrating elsewhere!

Fahrenheit

www.ipcmedia.com
[ QUOTE ]
But allegedly it would take less that £300 and 48 hours to make it run smoothly for everyone!

[/ QUOTE ]

shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
You think Admin would do that, seen as we are all such loyal members and give them lots of ideas for their magazine, I have noticed quite alot, when a 'subject' get debated on hho, it can quite often turn up as an article in the magazine, ie riding whilst pregnant this week that was debated only a few weeks ago on hho, so you think they would think we were worth spending £300 on to give us a better service when they source some of their magazine material from us and we are basically doing some of their research for them!!
ooo.gif