Arthri-Aid: Does anyone use it?

Paint it Lucky

Visit site
(Also in new lounge)

And what are your oppinions? Am thinking of trying it for my older horse who is getting a bit stiff His current joint supplement runs out soon and this looks like better value for money and maybe better in general if it does what it says it does.

teddyt

Visit site
I have used it for years. When i first used it i reviewed all supplements available and it has the right ingredients (e.g glucosamine HCL NOT glucosamine sulphate) at the right levels for a good price. I still think this now. I know several people who use it and all are happy!

At the end of the day it cant cure a problem, no supplement can, but it may minimise further deterioration.

I can recomend it

monstermunch

Visit site
Arthri aid is good value for money becasue it's spec is very poor for the MSM and Chondroitin content. It provides good levels of Glucosamine but the other levels are weak. It is not hard to make a product appear more cost effective by lowering the levels to make it cheaper. Just be careful. if you look at a product that is more expensive but provides higher levels it is in fact not necessrily more expensive. If you to reduced it levels to the same as arthi aid would it work out even cheaper. Just something to think about.

Paint it Lucky

Visit site
Thanks for drawing my attention to that monstermunch! Have just compared them and my current supplement though not as high in Glucosamine is much higher in Hyaluronic acid (which is what I really want it for), and also higher in MSM and Chondroitin, looks like I will be sticking with it after all!

Halfstep

Visit site
Compared to a lot of supplements of similar or slightly higher price Arthriaid is very good, and contains HA. I've used it for years and am happy with it. Would chose it over Cortaflex and Superflex. Of course if you have the money to spend go for Cosequin or the Equistro joint supplement.

HappyHooves

Visit site
Best MSM from www.a1msm.co.uk, see their equine section. Its very very pure so you use very little. They also do glucosamine. Helpful site, and no fillers in their products as there are in the proprietory brands. I have used both on me, my horses and my dogs!