As requested Herbie Pics.

LauraWheeler

Visit site
I took Herbie out hacking tonight. He was such a star he didn't nap once :D :D :D I'm all abit over excited i'm afraid. Also to make things even better my wonderful OH came out again this time armed with a camera so i have pics of a happy hacking Herbie :D :D
P5230647.jpg

P5230655.jpg

Big brave Herbie off on his own
P5230651.jpg

This is him the day i went to see him
Photo0110.jpg

I think he looks like a much happyer pony now.
I have overloaded PG with loads of pics of Lucy and Herbie LOL :p so take a look if you like ;) :D :D. Thanks for looking. I can't stop smiling but atleast i'm not crying for once ;) :p :D :D :D

Last edited:

LauraWheeler

Visit site
Thankyou Ginger_nut. I can't believe how much i enjoyed riding him today and i wasn't nackered after. I think he is becoming a happy hacker at last LOL

LauraWheeler

Visit site
Thankyou thelwell_girl I'm glad others agree he looks happyer. Thats my aim at the mo is to get him enjoying life again.

BobbyMondeo

Visit site
Aww bless him!
Just seen all your pics in PG they are both looking great! Mine has a HUGE grass belly at the moment and is looking rather portly..poor guy. rode him tonight and he was not happy...i think it was just too hot for him

LauraWheeler

Visit site
Thanks again. Herbie is now in Lucys water medow eating the grass down Lucy can't go back out there till her foot has healed. Well the vets said she could go out there aslong as she stayed out the river. I laughed and asked how i was ment to do that. Lucy lives in the starvation patch as it is the only other field where she can't get to the mares and foals (long story). She is on ad lib hay and i hand graze her twice a day and also pick bucketfulls of grass. I don't want her to loose weight so i'm glad you think she is looking well. :D

aimeejay

Visit site
I can't believe I nearly missed this! Well, Herbie what a SUPERSTAR :D :D Can't believe he isn't napping! Wow, well done you! He is looking so much better in his self. Looking very shiny. Once again I'm going to say it, look how far you have come! I bet you are absolutely chuffed with him, bet you never thought he'd improve this quickly! You look to have great hacking :eek: :) I've got a big grin on my face from looking at them photos.

Oh and in reply to your post on my New Forest post, sorry I didnt come see you ;) ;) :D :p Lol!

LauraWheeler

Visit site
LOL thanks aimeejay. I'm so proud of how far he has come. He is just getting better and better. He's getting some charicter now which is lovely. I didn't think he would improve this quickly i thought it would take most of the summer to get him hacking out. But bless him he had to prove me wrong to :p as well as all those who told me to give up on him. :D :D :D :D

kandm

Visit site
You have done a brilliant job with him, he looks brilliant, just brilliant brilliant brilliant :D. Massive well done to you :D, now you have a fantastic summer ahead :D.

LauraWheeler

Visit site
Thankyou Mik.

HollyWoozle I would have let you have him a few weeks ago :p but I'm getting rather fond of him now. He's becoming the sweet little pony i knew he could be. :D :D

HollyWoozle

www.farandride.com
HollyWoozle I would have let you have him a few weeks ago :p but I'm getting rather fond of him now. He's becoming the sweet little pony i knew he could be. :D :D

My only hope would have been to squish him into submission! :p I'm really pleased though, I think he's going to be a super fun little pony for you. Can you pray for me that Belle is sweet for the farrier tomorrow please? :D

LauraWheeler

Visit site
Good luck with the farrior tom hope belle behaves herself.
Herbie was awful last time he was done it took two of them to anchor him down. :( The first time he was done he was so good so i hope it was just a small blip. I thought the farrior was the only thing he didn't have issues with. :eek: