As requested more Incy pics and a little vid

H_J

Visit site
As requested some more pics of Incy and a short vid
smile.gif
Both are really well, vet came out this morning to check them and said what a cracking mare Spider was and how well they both are
smile.gif
Little Incy went out yesterday for a few hours and will do a full day today hopefully, Spider is being a very good mum and being very protective over incy which is great.
He is uber friendly and loves a cuddle, spent ages sucking my hand last night
grin.gif
Love him to bits and still cant believe he is here and safe, feels like a dream
grin.gif
But am still very tired!

Anyway here's some pics of him sleeping and in the field and a vid of him walking towards me
smile.gif
will get some vids of him running about at the weeked
smile.gif

Incy024.jpg

Incy029.jpg

Incy030.jpg

Incy016.jpg

Incy017.jpg

Vid
http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/hollynoakes/?action=view&current=Incy032.flv

ajf

Visit site
Ahhh love the pics of him sleeping
His star is lovely and he just has a nice happy face.
Spider is looking incredibly well as well
laugh.gif

sillygillyhorse

Visit site
What a super chap he is, love the big flat knees and good hocks. Bit slow on the uptake at his name, was seeing it as Inky rather than Incy! Fab name when I actually read it properly. They both look fit and well, you have every right to be proud of the pair of them.

H_J

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
What a super chap he is, love the big flat knees and good hocks. Bit slow on the uptake at his name, was seeing it as Inky rather than Incy! Fab name when I actually read it properly. They both look fit and well, you have every right to be proud of the pair of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

He has huge hocks doesnt he! Am very very proud of them, especially Spider bless her
smile.gif

H_J

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Bit slow on the uptake at his name, was seeing it as Inky rather than Incy! Fab name when I actually read it properly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I should spell it Incey rather then Incy, what do you think?!!

tendon_boot

Visit site
what a stunning mare and foal, you must be so proud as they are both gorgeous! He is going to be a cracking horse! Congratualations x x