As we say goodbye to 2009 I raise a glass to...

brighteyes

Pooh-Bah
Visit site
Pollyanna - with us for eight and a half brilliant years

Pollyanna-1.jpg

Freddie - the gamest little fellow a boy could wish for

Freddieforepage.jpg

and last, but not least, Erin, who was the start of it all...

Erin2.jpg

I loved you all and will see you again someday. Three of the very best. Sleep well and thank you so much for enriching my life.

hadfos

Visit site
I will raise a glass to all your beautiful horses loved and lost!And to every other members beloved neddies that lost their lives in 2009!
May you run free and kick your heels in horsey heaven 2010
smile.gif

xxx

WoopsiiD

summerfieldstables.weebly.com
Is Pollyanna the one in your sig? I always liked her as she reminded me of my 1st pony Vimto!

Can I add....
Astra-bravely battled on against all odds but it would have been unfair to take you into winter.
SANY0633.jpg

Ted, owed us nothing and always tried his best. Truly a little girls best friend...
IMG_3383.jpg

And the loss I'm feeling the most
Gump-Super Cat
IMG_3214.jpg

guisbrogal

community.webshots.com
What sweet horses!

If I may I will add my sweet girl Ellie who died in her field on July 2nd from a suspected heart attack.

P4260541.jpg

and my friend's gelding Star who died on 23rd December from colic

Handsomeboy22_05_04.jpg

They were best friends so I hope they are together again now. To my 'Good girl El' (She thought her name was Good girl, bless) and Star RIP x x

Hugs to all those who lost friends, family or best mates this year.

Mike007

Visit site
To Lancelot who left me on the hunting field in october,and who will never be forgoten by his friends. Till we meet again Lance.

Chestnutmare

Visit site
Yes I raised a glass to my precious boy last night....taken from me too soon in August after a wonderful 10years together he gave me so much warmth and happiness in those years and I love him forever - til we meet once again at the entrance to Rainbow Bridge.
R.I.P Merly Werly's
xxxxx

Litorio

Visit site
*raises glass*

RIP to jasper, lost in 2004 and still sadly missed

RIP Nipper my dog, lost 22nd dec 2008

To all those who will never be forgotten (look, now you've all gone and made me cry)

diggerbez

Visit site
aw what a lovely idea....to Eric, my lovely Golden Retriever who finally left us aged 14 and a half in January 2009
smile.gif

Mahoganybay

Visit site
Can i raise a late glass to:

Imperial Star (Impy), the reason my life is the way it is today, my best friend and the most amazing person i have had the pleasure to meet, RIP May 2008, at the grand old age of 30.

PIC00014-1.jpg

Iyala (Allie), not with us so long but was such a kind person and looked after my daughter, RIP August 2008, at the tragic age of 8, taken far too soon.

Puppy

Visit site
Oh this thread makes me all emotional
frown.gif

I'm raising my tea to Puppy, the most loving creature ever put on this planet, and so very greatly missed
frown.gif

Puppy5.jpg

picturesfromcamera009.jpg

Natch

Visit site
No pics, but to Henry, my superstar cob, who I began the decade with but was taken so quickly, and to Tigger, the teenage kitten who left us aged 19 recently.

SVMel

Visit site
I raise a glass to all, and send love and hugs to all of you who have lost that someone special.

Remembering them is a good way to start the new year, and let it remind us how lucky we all are to have had our lives enriched by them, and how much the ones still here mean xxxxx xxxxx

JackJill

Visit site
What a lovely post Tennesee, you put in to words what I was thinking. I would like to raise a belated glass to my three horses of a lifetime and say I miss you guys like crazy but didnt we have a blast! RIP Noo, Harv and Arch till I see you at rainbow bridge. x