Ashford market - anyone bought?

1alex1moose

Visit site
Hi All,
Bit short notice, but I'm off on a jolly to Ashford market tomorrow. Has anyone bought a nag from there?? There's a few I fancy the look of. Never been before so just going for a mooch. Advice please (apart from leave all cash at home, tie arms to sides and take boyfriend to keep me under control!!!)

pocket

Visit site
Although I have never bought a horse from there myself as I'd get too upset, I know of people who have and be very weary of what you are buying. The last person who bought from there was fobbed off with a young sect A that turned out to be in foal and went onto be passed around from pillar to post, poor little mare, just be cautious.

Ravenwood

Visit site
We used to go to Ashford Market when I was a little girl and although we never bought a horse - there was loads of saddlery bargains to be had
smile.gif

ForeverBroke_

Visit site
I went there there was a good bunch. Did you come home with anything? Im trying to hunt down that riding school that had the palamino with the locking stifle and the bay with 3 shoes :S. if you know where i can find them?!